INFINITI and Nissan Lease Return Center
READY FOR WHAT’S NEXT
INFINITI lease coming up soon or just want to upgrade? Did you lease your INFINITI elsewhere? Ready to trade up for a new INFINITI? Whether you’re looking to turn your INFINITI in at the end of your lease, or you’re interested in purchasing your INFINITI now that the lease is up, INFINITI Mission Viejo has the team to help you decide what the best solution is for you!
IFS LEASE RETURN PROCESS
When it’s time to consider your lease-end options, INFINITI Financial Services (IFS) will ensure a pleasant experience each mile of the way. Prior to your lease ending, we will send you a series of email and letter notifications regarding your choices and obligations.
If you choose to return your INFINITI or replace it with a new one, please follow these simple steps:
1. SCHEDULE YOUR END OF LEASE VEHICLE INSPECTION: To schedule your complimentary vehicle inspection, call Alliance Inspection Management (AIM) at 1-800-253-9026 or visit https://selfschedule.aiminspect.com. To schedule your appointment, you will need your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and your IFS Account Number. INFINITI Retailers are not authorized to perform this inspection, any requests sent, written or verbal, will not be accepted in the termination process.
An AIM, certified inspector will provide an assessment copy of chargeable wear-and-use (if any), along with a Notice of Option to make repairs prior to return.
2. DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE REPAIRS: If excess wear, and use, is discovered during your inspection, you have the option to repair your vehicle before returning. You may want to consult with your insurance agent to determine what is more beneficial.
3. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR INFINITI RETAILER: Please contact your local authorized INFINITI retailer 30 days prior to your maturity date to return, replace, or purchase your lease.
4. COMPLETE A FEDERAL ODOMETER/LEASE TERMINATION STATEMENT AT THE RETAILER: Federal and State law require a signed disclosure of your vehicle’s mileage. This document is also necessary to process the termination of your account, and will serve as your receipt for the return of the vehicle. Be sure to request a copy of all documents for your records.
5. SATISFY ANY LEASE LIABILITY FEES/CHARGES: If applicable, you will receive an End-of-Lease liability statement after the vehicle has been returned to your INFINITI retailer. The statement will detail any current fees/charges remaining, including a disposition fee of up to $395. You may receive subsequent bills after this liability statement that may include, but are not limited to property tax, parking tickets; toll violations, etc. that occurred during the time you were in possession of the leased vehicle.
If you have any questions, or if we can be of further assistance, please call 1-800-887-5155 between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday. Again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you with your financing needs.
*Loyalty waiver applies up to 90 days after lease termination. Eligibility is determined by leasing or purchasing a new, unused, and unregistered INFINITI vehicle financed through IFS. Offer available to the current lessee or individuals residing in the same household with proof of residency. Customers must satisfy all obligations to IFS in accordance with their current lease agreement. The excess wear-and-use waiver does not apply to excess mileage fees. See retailer for details.